Abaxis Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer
Features of the Abaxis Piccolo Xpress Clinical Chemistry Analyzer:
- The Piccolo Xpress is a compact, portable clinical chemistry system designed for on-site patient testing. Roughly the size of a shoebox, health care providers use the easy to follow color touch screen commands to perform routine multi-chemistry panels.
- 0.1cc of whole blood, serum or plasma is added directly to the patented 8-cm diameter single use plastic disc containing the liquid diluent and dry reagents. The disc is placed in the analyzer drawer where centrifugal and capillary forces are used to mix the reagents and sample in the disc. The Piccolo Xpress monitors the reagent reactions simultaneously using nine wavelengths, calculates the results from the absorbance data and reports the results.
- The Piccolo Xpress self-calibrates with each run and the on-board continuous intelligent Quality Control (iQCT) monitors the analyzer, reagent reactions and sample to ensure chemistry and instrument integrity. This assures you the highest quality and accuracy in results.
- Results are ready in approximately 12 minutes with a "hard copy" report suitable for the patient file or transferred to a computer, printer or an LIS/EMR. This enables you to rapidly obtain critical diagnostic information at point of care.
- The easy-to-use, low maintenance system requires no special training to operate.
Add to Shopping List
Review This Product