Brinkmann Tuttnauer Tabletop Autoclaves, Analog Control M Series, 15"x27", 2 Shelves, Stand, 220
Features of the Brinkmann Tuttnauer Tabletop Autoclaves:Fit on bench or table.ASME-stamped, Type 316L stainless steel chamber designed for safety and durability.Automatically controlled sterilizing and drying cycles.Continuous pressure purge eliminates air pockets and ensures thorough, even sterilization.Fast exhaust control allows quick release of chamber pressure to reduce drying time of solids, slower release for media and liquids to eliminate boilover.Drying cycle prevents rusting of delicate instruments and thoroughly dries absorbent materials.Stainless-steel chamber and stainless-steel removable trays.Large-capacity reservoir provides for less frequent fill-ups.No external plumbing required; uses self-contained water supply.Inline filters guard against debris.Water drain allows quick and easy reservoir cleaning.
Economical analog controls and gauges for simple operation.60-minute cycle timer.Temperature selection from 100°C to 134°C (212°F to 273°F).Combination pressure and temperature gauge with peak indicator.
Analog M Series models provide:
Safety Features: • Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns.
• Doors cannot be opened while chamber is under pressure.
• Overtemperature cutoff, overpressure valve, and low-level water alarm.
• Applications: Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing, and waste. Product Specifications: • Chamber Dia. x Depth: 15 x 27 in. (38 x 69cm).
• No. of Trays: 2.
• Printer: No.
• Stand: Yes.
• Overall L x W x H: 34 x 26 x 21 in. (86 x 66 x 53cm).
• Net Weight: 161 lb. (73kg).
• Electrical Requirements: 220V 50/60Hz, 2700w.
• Warranty: Two-year warranty on parts.
Add to Shopping List
Review This Product